Body control changes for sunroof retrofit

Great news.
@Robert @Pauly @mmi do you know where b464 is located for splicing into the speed signal wire? Or another convenient location?
Morning guys , can anyone point me in the right direction , looking at just behind the clocks at the minute but not ideal ? Cheers for your help
Could any of you guys help me with the location of the B464 that contains the speed sensor wire , need to splice into it , many thanks Steve
-It depends a bit what kind of van you have - assuming T6.

- A yellow 10pin-connector under left seat - pin 2 (white/purple wire).

- Also control unit in dash panel insert has it.
- Brown 10-pin connector in E-box

-It depends a bit what kind of van you have - assuming T6.

- A yellow 10pin-connector under left seat - pin 2 (white/purple wire).

- Also control unit in dash panel insert has it.
- Brown 10-pin connector in E-box
Hi , thanks for the info but struggling to locate it still , it’s a T6 67 plate and I don’t have a yellow connector under the pass seat , where is the second location you mentioned please

Hi , thanks for the info but struggling to locate it still , it’s a T6 67 plate and I don’t have a yellow connector under the pass seat , where is the second location you mentioned please
E-box is under the battery. Probably best splicing in where you found it at the instrument cluster.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?
Is there anything not working?

Reactions: mmi
What are you trying to achieve?
Is there anything not working?
Hi Rob , so I have retro fitted a oem sunroof to my T6 , wired it as helped out by Paddy on here and then went today to get it turned on with vag com , but even though it all says active , nothing is working on the sunroof switch

Sunroof controller is not accessible with VCDS as it is not connected to CAN or LIN bus.
It is sort of stand alone controller and, as mentioned already by @Pauly, only comfort function commands are send from BCM via dedicated 2 wires.

Sunroof controller is not accessible with VCDS as it is not connected to CAN or LIN bus.
It is sort of stand alone controller and, as mentioned already by @Pauly, only comfort function commands are send from BCM via dedicated 2 wires.
Right ok , so any ideas why it’s not working ? Is there any thing I could try ?

I presume it is a second hand setup.
Was it working before you took it out of the donor?

Back