Body shop to pull cill

chill200sx

Can anyone recommend a body shop ideally local to Leeds that can pull dents out of cills? Looks like the van I just bought has been lifted incorrectly at some point and I didn’t notice that the drivers door is actually catching where cill has been pushed in.

I took it to my local body shop and he suggested if I could find somewhere with the machinery to do it getting it pulled would be the best bet, unfortunately he said not many places have the necessary machinery.

Cheers.

Can anyone recommend a body shop ideally local to Leeds that can pull dents out of cills? Looks like the van I just bought has been lifted incorrectly at some point and I didn’t notice that the drivers door is actually catching where cill has been pushed in.

I took it to my local body shop and he suggested if I could find somewhere with the machinery to do it getting it pulled would be the best bet, unfortunately he said not many places have the necessary machinery.

Cheers.
I had mine done here The Spray Shop · Unit 3/Harris Precinct/Wombwell La, Barnsley S70 3NX I grounded the van on a steep bend in the Yorkshire Dales & creased the passenger side cill, they pulled it out & you'd never know.

Back