Three Counties Showground Welland, Malvern WR13 6SP
Friday, 6 September, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 8 September, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
RSVP shows 24 going, but 41 club pitches have sold already.

About 24 pitches left as of yesterday.

Our allocation is 65 units this year.

And hopefully the same location as last year.

They will be looking for "camp site setup stewards" this year again...... (To help setup the whole site, for two/three days before the event.

If your interested PM me and I'll pass your details on our Admin for the event.

RSVP shows 24 going, but 41 club pitches have sold already.

About 24 pitches left as of yesterday.

Our allocation is 65 units this year.

And hopefully the same location as last year.

They will be looking for "camp site setup stewards" this year again...... (To help setup the whole site, for two/three days before the event.

If your interested PM me and I'll pass your details on our Admin for the event.

@Dellmassive I have been trying to book for over a week but whether I try doing it on my phone, on an iPad, or on a laptop, I just cannot get the booking site to take the booking code of T6!Vwdub. I have copied it from here and pasted it in, but still no joy.

Booked this will be our first rally this year since I broke my leg in April, really looking forward to meeting everyone.

John.
Bloody kick in the nuts I’ve spent 7 hours up the hospital today appointment at fracture clinic and I just mentioned to the doc about my swollen calf that I’ve had for six weeks, he sent me straight away for a scan and it ensues I’ve got a DVT so now on blood thinners for a few months and If I get certain problems I’m to ring 999.
Onwards and upwards.

John.

Looks good, code should be fine
Cant test it without making an actual booking

Every which way I try I cannot get that to work. Can I just confirm that it is club ticket with camping blue zone?

Yes...

Club camping. Blue zone.

Select club.... T6FORUM

Add to basket.

Screenshot_20240706_172016_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240706_172037_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240706_172056_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240706_172227_Chrome.jpg

If you can't get it done.

Pm me and I'll get the tickets for you, and you pay me back.

If you can't get it done.

Pm me and I'll get the tickets for you, and you pay me back.
Thanks @Dellmassive , that is exactly the steps I have been doing and have copied the code from here, pasted it into the order, all I get is that the code does not exist.

So here is the code IMG_2316.pngIMG_2316.png

And this is the message I get after entering it every single time and must now be up to 30 attempts.
IMG_2317.png
I don’t know why it keeps saying it is lower case when I am definitely typing in the upper case where it needs to be. I totally give up.

That's the wrong place....!

Thats for a discount coupon.

You need to carry on and it will ask you for a password for the club section.

Leave that empty and try again.....

Screen shot it below.

As above you are trying to enter a discount coupon, go to the next page and enter the club code in the same page where you enter your card details

Back