Buying one of the last T6’s, which model?

Raymoray

I currently have a 24 plate T32 Highline with twin sliding doors.

I am thinking of ordering another T6 and putting it into storage for future use. Can anyone advise which would be the best model to go for? I am tempted to get a 4 motion maybe?

I am thinking what happened with the last of the old Land Rover Defender, still a huge following on those and low mileage ones fetch huge money.

Good idea. May get a dealer stock van. I did see a transporter full of Sportlines going up the M6 on Wednesday. They are out there.

I though that was it too but I was told this week that there are plenty of T6’s available to order from stock, well over a thousand left. You name your spec they will find you one.

Win win. I came across a resident the other week who bought an Abrath 500 special edition. He said its his retirement fund so it's under cover in this guys garage, 3 yes old and 300 miles. Still has the pre inspect stickers from dealers still on it. Apparently they are such good cars he bought one for his wife to actually use. Suppose you could be onto something then. Grab a Sportline Kombi and sit on it for a couple of years. Like you said, it worked for Land Rover.

I've always said if I won lotto I'd buy a T6.1 with the highest spec I could find, then dry store it for future.

A customer of mine had a 2001 mini cooper (older classic mini shape) . Not sure what was special about it, but it was something like a batch of 500 made for a special event. It has 400 miles on, dry stored and never geta driven in the rain.

You could eat your dinner off it it's that clean

Reactions: JDC
There are 1571 transporters currently on stock/due in the UK. You can browse on VW site, I cross checked quite a few and they are genuinely available. With 15000 odd sold annually in UK I guess they won't last that long, maybe 1-2 months tops? Unless of course they are still making them to meet demand..

Back