Camper Mart

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
Is anyone going to camper mart in January 2017 looks like a lot of trade stands going to be there I might have to go have a nosey and take me wallet :eek:

IMG_1492.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked the calendar, and I'm not on duty for a change, so may well take a trip over to that one.

Missed that then! Cheers Pauly. Although I guess you could argue is that really General VW T6 Chat or General Chat, that it should be in? So many threads... ;)

We had a trade stand at Campermart last year and personally I thought it was a really good show. We will be there again this year, might even run a show special ;)

TBH its my fault for not updating the calendar/events, got some time off over christmas so will be doing a refresh of the site and getting everything updated etc etc

Not a big deal Pauly, I'm sure it takes up enough of your time as it is, much appreciated though.

Camper Mart is a nice indoor show with plenty to look at and I have been nearly every year it's been going. Well worth it and hope you have your bus by then. Fingers crossed for you!

I have benn there nearly every year since it started and will be there next year. It's a good indoor show.

Back