Centre vent replacement

Toffermora

VIP Member
T6 Guru
So I have an ex RAC van and it's missing the left hand centre vent as they must have had some tablet or something there, does any know of a decent priced replacement or have one for sale. I found some on eBay but they were over £100!

Hi,
Has anyone found a part number or where can be purchased. Like you I have one missing. Can find the full trim and two vents on EBay but are wanting £130, which seems pricey.
Thank you.

Hi,
Has anyone found a part number or where can be purchased. Like you I have one missing. Can find the full trim and two vents on EBay but are wanting £130, which seems pricey.
Thank you.
I found them on van parts direct and bought one from there. Same place as the link @MikeWeare posted.

How did you get on finding a replacement? Doing the same to my ex-rac as we speak, but eBay prices for replacement are mental!!

Did you try the VW replacement parts link posted above? Looking at the photo on the website, the part looked a bit damaged so skeptical about what I’ll receive.

How did you get on finding a replacement? Doing the same to my ex-rac as we speak, but eBay prices for replacement are mental!!

Did you try the VW replacement parts link posted above? Looking at the photo on the website, the part looked a bit damaged so skeptical about what I’ll receive.
I got one £55 from a breaker in Chesterfield

Back