Check your order

Roadrunner

Grape Yellow Beach
T6 Legend
I ordered my Cali back in May 2016 via a email and phone. The order went through in June and caught the pre june price rise. About a week later I made it to the dealer to check whant had been ordered and sign it off. I was happy with everything and left it at that. Must have been just over a month later and this guy phones to say he had taken over the account of the guy I had given the order to as he had left. During the next few months I got rather impatent at the wait for the Cali and had a got at hime a couple of times and VW customer service but was told the build date was the week two in Jan 2017. The one thing on the order we wanted was the three zone air con and I asked if this was what was holding thigs up and wuld it be better with the comfort dash that had it. I was told to leave it so I did. The buidl date moved a couple of times and ended up as week 52 2016. Iwas delived into the UK over the christmas break and I had a call to say it was at the docs. The next day I go a phone call asking if I wanted the three zone air con as it was bot on the order that came through. I told them there was not waiting another 6 months for another cali with what I wanted on it. Just before I picked the Cali up I emailed Customer Service and complained it had been left of in what I thought was the build in Germany.
I got a call back from them informing me that it had been left on the original order that had been sent to them.
Not impressed with what I heard and wehn I picked the Cali up I told the dealer that as well I ended up witha few freebies and went off with the new Cali.
So all I can say is the order you sign is not the one which gets sent off to VW check your order and make sure that what is on there is what gets sent off to VW. I'm still a bit pissed but I have my Cali now.

Back