Comfy seat recommendation please

ninenine22

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I currently have a T6 with captain seats but on long journeys I just find them back breaking due to my rather mangled back.
Can anyone recommend some comfy retro fit seats that will be easy to install I don't mind a bit of fettling.
Thanks.

These!
Screenshot_20241021_224113_Gallery.jpg
I'm 6' & 20st and they fit me perfectly! So supportive and I don't get any issues. I've also got a bad back, drove to France and back with a prolapsed disc and was perfectly fine. Last year I drove from MCR to the Nurburgring in 1 hit, stopped at the tunnel, then one pitstop in Germany, and again back and legs were fine! Nothing else comes close!

I sit on a foam wedge. Its very important to have your hips a the very least level with your knees, if not higher. £15 from Amazon, a tad cheaper than a new set of seats.

I sit on a foam wedge. Its very important to have your hips a the very least level with your knees, if not higher. £15 from Amazon, a tad cheaper than a new set of seats.
thanks for the suggestion, been suffering a bit on my trip this year so ordered one and will give it a go

Back