Devonports on a lifted van?

PullersSWK

Hi Guys,

I’m in the process of getting the ball rolling converting my Ex RAC Transporter…

Originally I wanted to go for the Bogger look but with so much to do, maybe paying out for those type of wheels isn’t the best option at the moment.

Found a chap on eBay (Dub Depot) selling delivery mileage Devonports for £650, had anyone used them?

I’d still like that off road look, does anyone run these with a higher ride height or do they look not right?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I’m in the process of getting the ball rolling converting my Ex RAC Transporter…

Originally I wanted to go for the Bogger look but with so much to do, maybe paying out for those type of wheels isn’t the best option at the moment.

Found a chap on eBay (Dub Depot) selling delivery mileage Devonports for £650, had anyone used them?

I’d still like that off road look, does anyone run these with a higher ride height or do they look not right?

Cheers
£650 is too much, look around you'll get Devonports cheaper than that.

Seen some at £450 recently, I'll try and find the link..

Have a look on FB seen some but they're in deepest Wales ( Merthyr)

Have a chat with @Ragster13 - he may be able to help

He is the complete opposite of dodgy (having bought stuff from him before!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean bogger as in swamper or bog standard?
What is it on at the moment, 16 inch steels? 16's are a great swamper wheel and if you bought suitable tyres you could always swap the wheels later. Even powder coated black with a swamper tyre looks good.
See a few pics here

Last edited:

As mentioned above, £650 seems way too much for even a delivery mileage set (and a lot more than some that you see advertised here on T6F which IMHO were already overpriced!).

FWIW I paid about £300 for a delivery mileage set and new bolts (inc. 4 lockers) from eBay about 3½ years ago but I do appreciate the was a good deal even for that time and they will have gone up some since then.
Geography probably plays a part because it gives you the ability to close a quick deal with collection in person and cash.

Hi Guys,

Cheers
He’s also selling a set for £1300….I spluttered my cuppa laughing

Hi Guys,

Cheers
Some just gone on Transporter sales Facebook £480 Leicester..

Back