Discover Media clock changing itself

kkev

T6 Pro
Hope this allowed, not van related. My car t-roc has Discover media unit. I put the clock forward 1 hour in March. Since then on three occasions the time has changed itself. Anyone had this problem? Yesterday I changed the time-date setting from manual to GPS and it corrected.

Generally you need to leave the clock synced to GPS (which actually runs in UTC/GMT) and then go and tick the Daylight Savings.

Yep, despite being not cheap units, they don't auto change the Daylight Savings you have to go and tick it in spring and then untick in autumn.

Generally you need to leave the clock synced to GPS (which actually runs in UTC/GMT) and then go and tick the Daylight Savings.

Yep, despite being not cheap units, they don't auto change the Daylight Savings you have to go and tick it in spring and then untick in autumn.

Thanks for your reply.
So what might be the reason for the clock randomly changing the time? It didn't alter by exactly an hour. Last time it was about 10 hours.

No idea frankly, so long as it syncs with the GPS time it should be fine?

Good morning.
Further to my clock issue which so far has stayed correct for a few weeks.
I now have lost the top 20mm(3/4") of the satnav map it just shows a pale blue band across the top. Anyone else come across this?

Is that not the 'sky effect' e.g. the horizon when zoomed in maybe? Try zooming out and see if that helps! Maybe also switch to 2D mode.

Back