Sold Disklok small size for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro20001

Auto assembly technician
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all, I am selling my small sized disklok. Perfect for any t5,6 or 6.1. It's a few years old and has seen some use but works perfectly fine with 2 keys included. £50 ono. Can collect derby or Nottingham area. 20220926_175241.jpg

Hi,, yes still for sale, tbh I'd forgotten about it! I can post, I'll check the price and let you know tomorrow if that's OK? Cheers pete

Hi,, yes still for sale, tbh I'd forgotten about it! I can post, I'll check the price and let you know tomorrow if that's OK? Cheers pete
That'd be great. Thanks for your quick reply. Ill look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.
Thanks again

Hi, yes that's fine :thumbsup: . My email is smithpedro4@aol.com if I can have your details I will post tomorrow. Thanks pete
Hi Pete, Just paid £55.00 via PayPal. Can you post to my work address as there is always someone there to take receipt. Address: Derwent Hill Outdoor Education Centre, Portinscale, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5RD. Many thanks by the way. We have a bit of a road trip on the continent planned this summer so this will give us some peace of mind when away from the van. Best wishes, Nick

Hi Pete, Just paid £55.00 via PayPal. Can you post to my work address as there is always someone there to take receipt. Address: Derwent Hill Outdoor Education Centre, Portinscale, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5RD. Many thanks by the way. We have a bit of a road trip on the continent planned this summer so this will give us some peace of mind when away from the van. Best wishes, Nick

Hi nick, is your surname Lumb? Just wanted to confirm for delivery, cheers pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back