E-bike insurance ?

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Does anyone recommend any companies to use for ebike insurance ?

TIA!!

British Cycling use Bikmo if that’s any help. Link below

As stated some house contents policies will add them but double check the t&c’s carefully WRT where when how they will cover it as they vary wildly.

My bikes have always been covered on our home contents. I've had to specify some of them as they are over the £1000 limit but I've not been penalised for that as far as I can tell.

Cheers lads, yeah I have to let the insurance know on stuff over 2k

Want to make sure they’re insured for on top of the car etc …

Next is to buy new Thule bike carriers to go round the frame of the e-bike ! I assume they exist as mine are far too small for normal frames

British Cycling use Bikmo if that’s any help. Link below

As stated some house contents policies will add them but double check the t&c’s carefully WRT where when how they will cover it as they vary wildly.

CyclingUK also have a page on insurance, Here.

Members get free third party/public liability cover and then discounts on various other schemes.

Cheers lads, yeah I have to let the insurance know on stuff over 2k

Want to make sure they’re insured for on top of the car etc …

Next is to buy new Thule bike carriers to go round the frame of the e-bike ! I assume they exist as mine are far too small for normal frames
We've just bought folding e-bikes to keep in the van so as not to have the challenges and risk of having bikes on show at the back of the van when we're away for a few days.

Back