Ecoflow Fridge - Pet Hate

revdecal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have yet to test it and I'm sure it will be amazing but I have to admit to a pet peeve.

I purchased the Ecoflow fridge and 110 solar charging panel combination for a trip to France next week only to find that I have to buy the cable that links the 2 separately! It's a bloody expensive item as it is so to short change you a £20 cable is mean to say the least.

Now I have to wait another couple of days to test it all before hurriedly packing the van and trailer. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
That's really not obvious is it? If you are going to offer bundles it's reasonable to expect it has everything you need even if both items individually don't have the cable.

That's really not obvious is it? If you are going to offer bundles it's reasonable to expect it has everything you need even if both items individually don't have the cable.
Only when you open the instructions. Maybe I missed something when I purchased it. The Battery also comes separately from the fridge 'for safety reasons' so now I have to rely on EVRI to deliver even though they keep messaging me saying they attempted to deliver but we were not in......when we are all at work. lol
Hopefully it will arrive before I leave.

Tested the fridge last night and it works great though.

I recently bought the ecoflow 160 folding suitcase panel and it said it came with a solar to xt60i cable on the website but the panel was dispatched without it. The packaging clearly doesn’t have space for a cable and the book in the box says sold separately.

I had to chase them for it multiple times which has been annoying and it’s finally been dispatched about two weeks after the panel arrived.

Back