Engine Management light - heading through France

Hi, I’m on my way to the south of France for the first road trip in my T6 with the family. 300 miles in and the engine warning light has come on. The van is running fine. Any advice? Thanks!

Yes, I’ve got breakdown. I’ll give them a call and see what they say. Probably got around 300mile drive to the site. Thanks.

Hi, managed to get a code reader from a guy with another t6 where we have pulled off. I’ve attached the 2 codes that have come up. Thanks

IMG_8027.jpeg

IMG_8026.jpeg

That code pops up quite frequently when people are in France!?

If you're still with that guy get the code reset for now and monitor. It's more likely a 'software glitch' than anything serious.
Loads of threads on here about it.

If you're still with that guy get the code reset for now and monitor. It's more likely a 'software glitch' than anything serious.

Xxx

thanks, he’s just cleared the codes and on startup the light is off. Thanks for all the advice, you’ve put our trip back on track! Fingers crossed they don’t come back. Thanks again!

Back