Ex AA T6 - Is there a split charger?

Lot0z

Hi,

I've just bought an Ex AA 2017 T6 and in the process of ripping out the AA electrics for bump start and recovery trailer etc. Does anyone know how the leisure/AA battery is charged under the passenger seat? I can't seem to locate any form of split charger.

Anyone got any bright ideas or experience with an ex AA van?

Thanks
Adam.20230428_143243.jpg

Hi,

I've just bought an Ex AA 2017 T6 and in the process of ripping out the AA electrics for bump start and recovery trailer etc. Does anyone know how the leisure/AA battery is charged under the passenger seat? I can't seem to locate any form of split charger.

Anyone got any bright ideas or experience with an ex AA van?

Thanks
Adam.View attachment 198639
Did you get anywhere with this? Facing the same question myself. Want to move the spare battery under the driver seat to use as a leisure battery for the back, but not sure how the AA one is wired in!

Just pulled this image from this thread:

I think the relay is the bottom of the two items that the thick red wires are going into the one above is a brown 80 amp fuse.

I stripped both out of mine.

20221120_144107.jpg

Blue - fuse for 12v cig lighter socket I am led to believe. Keep

Green - 80 amp fuse

Red - relay

I stripped out all of above and ran a new 16mm2 cable from the battery to new dc-dc charger however it may be possible to reuse the existing cable I'm not sure.

Note mine is a T5.1 but looks the same from pictures I have seen.
PXL_20230219_143201234.MP-1.png

I’m currently using the original cable connected to a ctek 250 but when I add the ctek smart pass I will upgrade the cable

Back