Fault Codes VW 00004 and VW code 06145

kjohnr2001

Be yourself - everyone else is taken...
VIP Member
T6 Pro
2017 T6 T28 with 37k miles on, coming home from yet another fruitless visit to the VW menders (trying to sort P0402 EGR excessive flow, without success), thought I would put the radio on - tuned to DAB Planet Rock as per usual, got the spinning wheel of death which was unusal, no reception from the DAB channels at all. After a 10 mile run, stopped for a brew and switched the van off. Went to restart after around an hour, engine just kept turning over, not firing at all. Plugged the Carista in and got the codes in the header bar above, which , when searched on Google, came up with; -
00004 poss causes; fuel rail pressure sensor circuit malfunction / engine shutoff solenoid malfunction...
06145 poss causes; manifold absolute pressure/barometric pressure circuit high input, plus plus plus...

Question is, following on from the persistent P0402 code, have we bought a lemon?????????????

Booked-in with yet another VW indy early next month for yet more diagnostics - wish I'd bought a Transit now!

Carista in and got the codes in the header bar above, which , when searched on Google, came up with; -
00004 poss causes; fuel rail pressure sensor circuit malfunction / engine shutoff solenoid malfunction...
06145 poss causes; manifold absolute pressure/barometric pressure circuit high input, plus plus plus...
  • I'm afraid Carista doesn't extract the codes correctly.
  • Do the codes appear under engine, or under infotainment?
  • Could you use other application to verify - e.g. Car Scanner can take advantage of Carista dongle.
  • How-to:

the engine management light came on, then Carista read the codes under 'Infotainment' - 5 errors in all...

Reactions: mmi
Back