H7 headlights on eBay / Facebook Marketplace / etc

Bargain set, but cracked and one bracket missing on each:
Thanks but I am replacing cracked and fogging H4 so would like 'good condition'

Reactions: CAB
Hi @steve-r , welcome to the forum!
Has anyone got experience of aftermarket H7 T6 lights like these:
That Ebay set are £ 207 delivered, but bulbs extra? Need 5 each side, so it adds up, but you could get uprated bulbs.

Or for not too much more I could go genuine at a place like this:

That's £300? What is delivery? Does it include bulbs?

You will eventually get a 2nd hand set on Ebay or on Facebook marketplace if you are patient for half that.

Hi @steve-r , welcome to the forum!

That Ebay set are £ 207 delivered, but bulbs extra? Need 5 each side, so it adds up, but you could get uprated bulbs.

That's £300? What is delivery? Does it include bulbs?

You will eventually get a 2nd hand set on Ebay or on Facebook marketplace if you are patient for half that.
Thanks @CAB for the welcome. Lots to learn! Had a T6 since the spring which I use for camping and towing a horse box. All within limits but at the weight top end. As I have experienced, the H4s are terrible on country lanes hence the search for an upgrade. After reading many pages of the forum I will go for H7 with upgraded bulbs. I'll set up some search notifications on ebay and wait!

Set here on auction;
RHS DRL is intermittent, but if it is anything like mine, just needed the bulb contacts tweaking outwards to make decent contact.

A pair here, but listed separately, £180 total??

A pair here, two separate items £180 total incl delivery?

And these on auction but prefers collection (Swindon):

Been ages since I've seen any on Ebay. These are (a) very pricey, (b) collection only (Kent) and (c) also on Gumtree so may have gone! Anyway, here they are:

Back