Hi from London

Hi All,

I have joined the forum to learn more about the T6 and to understand more about the differences between the various types.

I have settled on the T6 because I live in East London and need the vehicle to be ulez compliant.

Currently looking for a camper to use for driving around Europe and for use in the U.K. as a second vehicle.

Regards,
Danny.

Welcome along Danny. Have a search on the forum using the search bar and you'll probably find most of your answers.

What's your budget? Any must haves in the camper? (A/C etc etc)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your message.

Thanks for the advice, this looks like a great forum, excellent that there’s a camping section as I have so many camping related questions.

Budget wise, we are looking around 35k, nothing super fancy, just a solid vehicle with a conversion that’s been well done.

I guess air con would be a necessity when camping in hot countries?

Regards,
Danny.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your message.

Thanks for the advice, this looks like a great forum, excellent that there’s a camping section as I have so many camping related questions.

Budget wise, we are looking around 35k, nothing super fancy, just a solid vehicle with a conversion that’s been well done.

I guess air con would be a necessity when camping in hot countries?

Regards,
Danny.
Budget seems fine and yes, I'd 100% want AC, even if just using in the UK. There are some good vans for sale on this forum so have a look at those. The good thing is that if the seller has been a member of this forum for a while, you know the van has been cared for

Back