HireMyVWCamper.com - northwest

thuderace916

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hope this is acceptable as we’re not formally a business, but wanted to publicise our new website www.hiremyvwcamper.com

Having invested a lot of money into a number of upgrades on our T6 camper over the last couple of years. I’m taking an opportunity to become self employed, but don’t want to part with our campervan. Hence the idea of renting out our own to subsidise the ongoing costs of ownership and maintenance.

IMG_9149.jpegWww.hiremyvwcamper.com

Reactions: CAB
Would appear to qualify as a side-hustle. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope this is acceptable as we’re not formally a business, but wanted to publicise our new website www.hiremyvwcamper.com

Having invested a lot of money into a number of upgrades on our T6 camper over the last couple of years. I’m taking an opportunity to become self employed, but don’t want to part with our campervan. Hence the idea of renting out our own to subsidise the ongoing costs of ownership and maintenance.

View attachment 237289Www.hiremyvwcamper.com
Is your website just for your van or for others to advertise too? I believe there are a few sites that do that already, have you advertised it on those site too?

Finally, are you not worried about damage etc? Looks like you have a nice set of wheels there for starters

Edit: sorry just opened the site and see it redirects you to another site. So firstly surely that means this qualifies as a side hustle and secondly our local converter provides a managed service for this so maybe worth considering

Is your website just for your van or for others to advertise too? I believe there are a few sites that do that already, have you advertised it on those site too?

Finally, are you not worried about damage etc? Looks like you have a nice set of wheels there for starters
Just our own van… but bookings are done via a 3rd party-link is on the site for that

Yes damage is of course a worry, but taking a pragmatic view and see how it goes… if people take the p155 we’ll stop

Just our own van… but bookings are done via a 3rd party-link is on the site for that

Yes damage is of course a worry, but taking a pragmatic view and see how it goes… if people take the p155 we’ll stop
Busy editing while you were replying :p

Managed service:

Income will be declared and tax paid so yes a side hustle is probably a good description
Personally, I'd swap your wheels for some cheapo 16/17" - possibly more comfort for your clients and more peace of mind for you that your expensive wheels won't get trashed.

Still think it’s not a traders advert. Income generated goes back into the Bus.
As I’m a moderator on the T5 Forum too we have a section of ‘Built by members for members’ which bypass traders subs…

Poor OP. Come on here asking for help to hire hes camper and already after a few hours it goes political. How many on here sold as a trader at a boot fair and declared profits as income.
Ok I’ll get my coat :cool:

Yeah looks like more of an investment vehicle… bit more of a commitment as we want to use our van as well
I thought the same when I saw that option. If you are without school age kids and are able to hire it during the school holidays and then use it in the off season it could work quite well

Back