How Do I Know I Have A T6 :)

So are mine but it says t32 on registration
Hello and welcome. T32 is the model variant meaning you have the version with a maximum gross weight of 3200KG rather than, for example, T28 with 2800kg or T30 with 3000kg

Hooray, mines a 2019, any idea how to reset tyre pressure monitor as I don't have a multi function steering wheel or display. VW were usless

Handbook mentions button in glovebox, don't have one, also buttons on indicator arm, only have wiper speed switch and reset button and multi function steering wheel but as I said don't have one. I'm lost!!!

Hello and welcome. T32 is the model variant meaning you have the version with a maximum gross weight of 3200KG rather than, for example, T28 with 2800kg or T30 with 3000kg
Ok you learn something everyday I didn’t realise that t30 was 3000kg ....doh!

I still read this thread and laugh to myself, I mean come on :confused:
Yes strange but true . I have wanted a T5 or T6 for a few years now ,to be honest I really was not interested in tech specs of the base van apart from the must haves, which were tailgate+single seats +auto box +low mileage(well as much as I could afford from rading the piggy bank). I ended up with a choice of 2 vans both high line a blue 18plate with 28miles on the clock or a brown with 1500miles..... I like blue......you can see my choice . Rather stupidly I did not join the forum until very recently so probably would have helped navigate some of the process of conversion. I don’t think we have made too many errors in the final product(I use the word final very loosely it is more like a resting place until funds allow other things to be done). So to the point it is true I really am that dim......

you may not have much money left for a while
Indeed.... current shopping list . Front Drls+rear leds+anti roll bars+sequential side repeaters+rear spoiler+ ever time I open this forum I see something else . I’m pretty sure I don’t “Need “ any of this stuff......I just “Want “it . I think once you join the t6 club the sensible gene is removed and will be difficult to ever be normal again :)

I'm collecting my new van tomorrow and wasn't even aware I'd bought a T6. I thought seeing as it was a 65 plate is was still a T5.1. But it has the fancy side indicators and cup holders so must be true.

I'm collecting my new van tomorrow and wasn't even aware I'd bought a T6. I thought seeing as it was a 65 plate is was still a T5.1. But it has the fancy side indicators and cup holders so must be true.
Aha they are fancy side indicators but how long will it be before you spot on YouTube some fitting sequential versions.....you will be hooked:)

Aha they are fancy side indicators but how long will it be before you spot on YouTube some fitting sequential versions.....you will be hooked:)
Dude. I’ve had a T5 for 6 years. My pockets are already empty and I have a pimp shopping list as long as a long thing from longsville. I’m gutted to be px ing the old girl but needs must.

Now, who sells the sequential indicators for a t6????

D6AB50ED-6573-41AB-BEC3-7720B4A46367.jpeg

Having to slam the sliding door to get it to latch.
Everybody else sleeping on the campsite knows it was a T6!

I was going to do this, but think the sequential mirror repeater is the next job.
Great minds think alike ! I too was taking this approach ,however , you need to connect the mirrors into the side repeaters so it would be better to do them both at the same time. Thus saving time and not doing things twice.....well that’s the line I’ve fed “ her that must be obeyed “ and I’m sticking to it. :)

Back