Sold Junyan T6 Headlights - H7 LED DRL & indicators, black inner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkW-T6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Aftermarket headlights with LED DRL & indicators, fully functional when removed (Only removed to replace with headlights with sequential indicators) Originally purchased from Van Trade Accessories. Headlight stays on with main beam. These were fitted with LED bulbs from Travellin-lite and passed MOT no problem. (LED bulbs removed and fitted to new headlights). Collection preferred but are boxed so could be couriered (Courier would be your responsibility to arrange and subject to mutual collection date & time) Approx weight boxed is 10kg, box size 720 x 390 x 560mm.

I have an intermittent fault on my van that occasionally gives an indicator bulb warning. I have never got to the bottom of this but I did replace all the lights (front,back and side repeaters at the same time). The fault still occurs with the new headlights fitted. This does not affect the operation of the indicators apart from the warning light and “quick flashing” in the cab even though the indicators are working correctly. The fault resets when the ignition is turned off and on again. I mention this purely as although I don’t think this is connected to the headlights I can’t guarantee it isn’t.

£95

This is what they looked like on the van.

Attached to to bonnet, temp connection to side light feed.

IMG_5366.jpegIMG_5367.jpegIMG_5368.jpegIMG_5369.jpegIMG_2024-07-20-143021.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in these. But I would have to get a courier as I'm in Leicestershire. Could you just give me a while to check some prices etc. Cheers

I think... I have these on my van. I'd be interested to know what make they are?

They look awesome and have no faults on my van - LEDs dipped do give me faults but that's to do with the LED i fitted nothing to do with the cluster unit or DRLs I believe. £95 is a cracking price!

Having sequential indicaters would be awesome but is it worth paying 8 times the price?

Screenshot_20240721_121142_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I think... I have these on my van. I'd be interested to know what make they are?

They look awesome and have no faults on my van - LEDs dipped do give me faults but that's to do with the LED i fitted nothing to do with the cluster unit or DRLs I believe. £95 is a cracking price!

Having sequential indicaters would be awesome but is it worth paying 8 times the price?

View attachment 251508
Zooming in on the images @MarkW-T6 has posted, they show to be Jun Yan units.
Title amended to assist. GLWTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back