Lane Assist on a T6?

alecali

Italian Member
Hi, I've read several posts but haven't found an answer to my question. I have a VW T6 Ocean and I would like to activate the lane adaptive assistant. it's possible? I have ACC and headlight assistant as standard.
Thank you

I don't think lane assist is possible on the T6 as it doesn't have the electric power steering that the T6.1 does?

Looking at this from the other end of the telescope, if one has a VW with all these new-fangled bells and whistles - especially 'Lane Insist' as I term it - and doesn't want them 'interfering' with the driving experience, I believe modern vehicles need these features switched off manually EVERY TIME the engine is switched on.

Is it possible, using VCDS, to arrange the ADAS features as you want them, and for this setting to remain UNLESS/UNTIL you want to change the mode?
I feel sure that would be welcomed by many (but not the Authorities!), so I am guessing it wouldn't be easy.....?

Looking at this from the other end of the telescope, if one has a VW with all these new-fangled bells and whistles - especially 'Lane Insist' as I term it - and doesn't want them 'interfering' with the driving experience, I believe modern vehicles need these features switched off manually EVERY TIME the engine is switched on.

Is it possible, using VCDS, to arrange the ADAS features as you want them, and for this setting to remain UNLESS/UNTIL you want to change the mode?
I feel sure that would be welcomed by many (but not the Authorities!), so I am guessing it wouldn't be easy.....?
They managed it with the stop/start switch so if there is a lane assist switch I don't see why not?

Back