Leather Inn seat skins

I was not overly impressed with mine when I first got them. They were an absolute pig to fit. Having a bulkhead I thought I could just loosen the bench seat and get them on by pulling it forward.....how wrong I was :rofl:
As much as I dared to pull the covers about I couldn't get them to sit without wrinkles.......however 8 months later they look better and have "settled in".
Still a couple of small wrinkles but for the cost of them I don't think you can complain really.
I think the point about worn seats might well have something to do with the fit?
They do look good mate. Glad to hear time has played a part in that & hope for the same on mine.

I’ve got the same bulkhead issue & probably could have made a better job of it if I’d have had the access. Debated on removing the seats but I’ve got additional electrics under there that I’m not cool with removing first.

First world problems, I know :laugh:

@bubbadubba. Thanks - that's a bit more encouraging! I think I actually prefer yours to any that are on the Leather Inn website at the moment. My favourite of those didn't have the 'diamond pattern' (or whatever it's called) but just a series of panels across - the only problem is that I don't particularly like the white stitching on the panels or the white stitched logo (there's always one, I know!)
You’d have to speak to them to confirm but I think they can do whatever panel/stitch/colour combination that you ask for, if it’s not listed on their eBay page.

I used cable ties on the tags rather than the supplied hooks......found I could really ratchet them up.....might be worth a go to tighten yours up a bit??
Just be careful not to rip them.......although I reckon it would be bloody hard to.

I used cable ties on the tags rather than the supplied hooks......found I could really ratchet them up.....might be worth a go to tighten yours up a bit??
Just be careful not to rip them.......although I reckon it would be bloody hard to.
I didn’t get any hooks which I was expecting. Luckily I had the hooks from the last ones I bought from VeeDubTransporters so used those. Cable ties are a great shout! Nice one!

Might be worth tightening a bit and then letting settle for a few days to let the tension work out and then tighten a bit more, easy to do with cable ties.

The stitching on mine isn't white.......it's dust:slow rofl:.......it is a work van in my defence :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sorry, I didn't mean the stitching on yours - I was talking about this one:
These look to be my favourite on the website but they only seem to come for a pair of single seats (even though the picture shows 1+2!):
When / if I do come to buy, I'll be asking about either black stitching or deleting the logo altogether.

The biggest issue for me was the fit of the drivers seat cover. I unbolted and removed the seat to do a proper job, i also cable tied the straps. The two main issues were, the fit in the first place. There just wasn't enough material. The seat pokes out underneath at the back-sides of the drivers seat, there's no straps on the sides, so they flap and are just tucked in, and the side parts and arm rests don't fit right. Also there's just not enough straps, and I can only assume my straps underneath the seat have snapped, as after I've sat on the seat now its come up from the back and is falling off.

My plan is to get some decent eyelets and an eyelet punch, and go round the edges putting maybe 4-6 eyelets on each side and fastening them together. Of course this means another day of unbolting and removing the seat again for access.

IMG_r1967.JPG

IMG_f1961.JPG

IMG_f1963.JPG

My properly upholstered Fabworx bed, that I was trying to match...

IMG_0463ff.JPG

Last edited:
Screenshot 256.png

I think one of these is the solution, but I've not worked out the best and most secure way (apart from the obvious cable ties), of joining each eyelet under the seat.

Any ideas?.

Sorry, I didn't mean the stitching on yours - I was talking about this one:
These look to be my favourite on the website but they only seem to come for a pair of single seats (even though the picture shows 1+2!):
When / if I do come to buy, I'll be asking about either black stitching or deleting the logo altogether.
Don't worry I am not sensitive :laugh:.
I am pretty sure as said before they can make pretty much any design or colour for whichever seats you have. They are made to order and take a while to come. Although the ebay ad said last one left so I panicked and bought them before somebody else did. Mine were shipped to me directly from Pakistan according to the shipping label.
Message them and tell them what you are after and see what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what happened above......I seemed to have added lots of quotes somehow???.......Can't delete them either....I so rubbish with tech :thumbsdown::rofl:

@z1ts @bubbadubba I'm thinking of ordering these from them, I believe they're the same as @z1ts 's pattern.
I presume they're still holding up alright? Is it REALLY that much of a pain to get them set up? If they get used when they are not perfectly fit, do you think that may add to wrinklage (the scientific term)?

1718484797007.png

@z1ts @bubbadubba I'm thinking of ordering these from them, I believe they're the same as @z1ts 's pattern.
I presume they're still holding up alright? Is it REALLY that much of a pain to get them set up? If they get used when they are not perfectly fit, do you think that may add to wrinklage (the scientific term)?

View attachment 246237
Still good......I wouldn't worry about using them while still settling in. They definitely seem to get better over time.
As said before cable ties are the best thing for securing them and then tighten as needed over time.

These are mine from leather Inns, ITheyve only been in a few days so haven't had a chance to wear in.
I had to take out the drivers seat but the passenger seat can be fitted in situ. Cable ties are also definitely the way to go.
I'm really pleased with them. Took a couple of hours to fit but went on ok.
Leather Inns didn't do the red with piping but were happy to add it after I messaged them.

3b00fd7c-0632-4acf-b874-ba4ba3231115-1_all_30041.jpg

3b00fd7c-0632-4acf-b874-ba4ba3231115-1_all_30041.jpg

Back