Led Strip Lights Wiring Puzzle.

But where is it connected at the fuseblock - there are blacks on the negative and a red on the relevant fuse.

But where is it connected at the fuseblock - there are blacks on the negative and a red on the relevant fuse.
That side of the dimmer is connected to the led strip, not the fusebox

Have you tried each colour individually across a fused +ve and -ve jumper wire to test the RGBW strips are ok?

A Buzzing LED PSU driver may be overloaded due to an issue on the strip. ?

I've turned my attention to the input now.:)
Positive input appears to be black/red but black/red at the fuseblock is negative?
We will get to the bottom of it!

input.jpg

Old eyes don't help, but earlier you said:

Input is red from +ve of Leisure, black negative.

I'm using RGBWW strips.
I am confused now! Should that be, Input is red from +ve of Leisure via the fusebox? Where has that red gone to? It really needs hands on looking at to get a clearer picture. ( hands on looking at!:D )
All my questions must have confused the situation totally here.:confused:

Old eyes don't help, but earlier you said:

I am confused now! Should that be, Input is red from +ve of Leisure via the fusebox? Where has that red gone to? It really needs hands on looking at to get a clearer picture. ( hands on looking at!:D )
All my questions must have confused the situation totally here.:confused:

73F63E45-F790-4331-98BF-1348176CE72A.jpeg

Leisure battery > fuse box > SR-1009 > led strip

Thanks everyone for input so far.

Now this is really bizarre. I think I have found what is buzzing. But now I’m more puzzled than ever.

Went out this am to connect a different LED strip to the controller. Decided to have a look under the drivers seat at @Deaky ’s suggestion.

7E692EC7-2138-4B20-AA64-50D513C206C8.jpeg

So I removed the grey carpet lined bit of ply with the CO detector on. Buzzing stopped. Put it back. Buzzing back. WTF.
Remove the fuse that the left screwdriver is pointing at buzzing stops. Replace fuse buzzing again.
Any other fuse no effect.
The fuse the right screwdriver is pointing at is connected to identical LED controller.

Don’t understand it but I’ve found the buzzing.

Then I get a notification from my battery monitor.
CF49724D-D78F-4D76-8094-3CBD29BFB6DB.jpeg
Bugger!!!

Back