Leisure Battery vs Power Bank

Did anyone else order the new EcoFlow Alternator Charger? I was abroad on the release date 11th June but did eventually manage to place the order that morning and with discounts I got it for £312. Home now but still no delivery 10 days on. Just emailed them....

Did anyone else order the new EcoFlow Alternator Charger? I was abroad on the release date 11th June but did eventually manage to place the order that morning and with discounts I got it for £312. Home now but still no delivery 10 days on. Just emailed them....
Say on the web page ( in blue text):
EcoFlow 800W Alternator Charger is available to purchase after 11 June 8 AM (BST).
Shipping in 4 weeks (EcoFlow 800W Alternator Charger)

:)

Reactions: CAB
Would the eco flow alternator charger work with the Dabbsson power bank do we think? The Dabbsson charger input is xt60 is this the same on eco flow delta?

Would the eco flow alternator charger work with the Dabbsson power bank do we think? The Dabbsson charger input is xt60 is this the same on eco flow delta?
No, the EF charger plugs into the side port of the battery.

Eco flow Deltas only.

XT150. and direct 48v i beleive. .

Compatible with:

• EcoFlow Delta 2 (1kWh)
  • EcoFlow Delta 2 Max (2kWh)
  • EcoFlow Delta PRO (3.6kWh)

1719048126738.png1719048182639.png

Thank you for the update... Had been told it should be ready to purchase by June so thats great news!
Now that I have a Delta 2 max, I'll be adding this Alternator charger to the van for sure. It's a fair price I think!

Went with the Renogy 400W lightweight portable mono solar panel suitcase in the end rather than EcoFlow's floppy panel. There are some good deals around at the moment!
I had watched a quite few YT vids on panels and was only expecting to see approx 375W at best on a sunny day but last week I saw 431W when the sun came out! (according the Delta's display). Very impressive!
That Renogy 400W Lightweight Portable Mono Solar Panel Suitcase does seem very good. Watched a YT video and the reviewer was impressed. It's £399.99 on Renogy's website at the moment and £70 more on Amazon for some reason? The YT video had a discount code for 5% off too, making it £380. Code was Johnny if it helps anyone.

My EcoFlow Alternator Charger has arrived!
Very well packaged and well built, a quality feel to the unit and cables. The Cable required to run to the battery is pretty thick to say the least, so will need some careful routing.
Thinking I may site the unit under the passenger seat.

Hope to get installed next few weeks.

Very well packaged and well built, a quality feel to the unit and cables. The Cable required to run to the battery is pretty thick to say the least, so will need some careful routing.

Mine was run underneath the van and then pops up into where my power bank is (Clayton LPS)

Will be interesting to see how you get on

Back