Liquid nano for windscreen

I think I’d avoid it just on the claim that it ‘Increases Hardness’.
Was going to say the same thing. First it sounds completely false claim and second hard glass would chip easier than ‘soft’ glass anyway.

How's the wiper chatter with the Glaco?

I'm a long term RainX user (and I rate it highly inside and out) but the downside seems to be much more wiper chatter across the surface when you do need to use them.

I'm a long term RainX user (and I rate it highly inside and out) but the downside seems to be much more wiper chatter across the surface when you do need to use them.
I’ve never had any issues with wiper chatter, but i dont really use the wipers due to the Glaco, and my wiper blades are only a few months old.

I use RainX pre-mixed screenwash and get no wiper chatter. I have Bosch blades and have found them to be best over the years. I have never put RainX on the windscreen (other than the screenwash) as I had a bad experience applying it once - user error I’m sure, but the screenwash is easy enough for me!

I havent experienecd any wiper chatter with glaco, as others have said hardly use the wipers now!

Back