Loc8 door table rubbing 10J rear wheel

I parked at supermarket car park. On level ground. With air suspension up and down the Loc8 moulding does not touch wheel. So it's only parked on a gradient the moulding grazes the tyre.

Good news. I just have to be mindful.

Reactions: CAB
My Loc8 table catches ever so slightly, but I've worked out it's just the play in the door when nearly/fully open. If you open it and hit the end stop hard, it pulls the door in enough to rub the arch. I guess if parked on a slope the wrong way, it'll probably make it rub and touch too. In the level resting open position it just clears the arch, but the carpeted surround just touches the tyre.
I have some heli-tape to put on the arch, but not got round to it yet!

My Loc8 table catches ever so slightly, but I've worked out it's just the play in the door when nearly/fully open. If you open it and hit the end stop hard, it pulls the door in enough to rub the arch. I guess if parked on a slope the wrong way, it'll probably make it rub and touch too. In the level resting open position it just clears the arch, but the carpeted surround just touches the tyre.
I have some heli-tape to put on the arch, but not got round to it yet!
It hits your wheel arch? Shouldn’t do that. Your door setting might be worn. Mine is plenty from arch. It's the tyre my rubs as it sticks slightly outside of arch.

I have slight play in the end of door. I just have to mindful when I park up. I'm reluctant to adjust door as I haven't done it before. If I could just make a slight adjustment so I can park on any level without rubbing I'll be happy. My can is 1 year old so no wearing on door slide hence the reluctancy.

It hits your wheel arch? Shouldn’t do that. Your door setting might be worn. Mine is plenty from arch. It's the tyre my rubs as it sticks slightly outside of arch.

I have slight play in the end of door. I just have to mindful when I park up. I'm reluctant to adjust door as I haven't done it before. If I could just make a slight adjustment so I can park on any level without rubbing I'll be happy. My can is 1 year old so no wearing on door slide hence the reluctancy.
Mine's only 18 months old....

The door panel is carpeted though, so I know that'll make a wee difference.

Back