Nankang CW-20 225/50/18 T32 suitable

WHSE

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

Does anybody have experience with these tyres on the front wheels of your van? Load rated all the way up to T32 (and beyond) but not too large to look over-tyred on a lowered van.

Keen to see if anyone has experience of the grip, ride and sound levels?

Thanks!

This brand of tyre was on our van when we bought it. The vehicle had 5K on the clock. Grip & noise level were fine, however, the inside edge on both front tyres was smooth after 10K. This was due to tracking not being checked after the dealer fitted 30mm lowering springs. We replaced the tyres with the same brand but after 12 months the new tyres had cracked in between the tread at 15K. Replaced the lot with another brand, no issues since. When we researched the reason for cracking a number of people said if the van isn't used daily this can happen. We discounted this as the replacement tyres have not shown the same defect and the usage hasn't changed.

We had Davanti Tyres fitted, and have done about 25K now. These were not expensive and I was a bit apprehensive as I usually go for top of the range tyres for obvious reasons. I chose Davanti because 2 tyre fitters recommended them and as I was fed up of replacing the van tyres at regular intervals.

Thanks Ruby16 - will have a look when next change - given up on premium tyres due to potholes and for some reason nails - so good to know.

Back