New member from Yorkshire

dave3lions

Hi all,

I just picked up my new to me 2017 T6 on Friday. It’s an oryx white BlueMotion DSG. Being my first modern Transporter I’m still acquainting myself with all the features, but so far I’m very happy with it. I’ll be converting it to a camper as soon as I can along with a few other upgrades like CarPlay. I hope to be an active member of the community and reading other posts on here you seem like a friendly lot.

Cheers!
David.

Mahoosive welcome to you both - congrats on your never ending moneypit acquisition... however... (stern warning) you need to please post pics of your vans as it is what our members love most - then dogs...

Mahoosive welcome to you both - congrats on your never ending moneypit acquisition... however... (stern warning) you need to please post pics of your vans as it is what our members love most - then dogs...
Haha thank you. I’ve seen my bank account drain considerably in the last three days :). I’ll get picks of the van up soon, but in the meantime here’s a picture of Penny. IMG_3782.jpeg

Welcome from another (North) Yorkshire dweller. Good luck with the conversion - exciting and expensive times ahead. The forum is fantastic at helping you spend your money….

Hi all,

I just picked up my new to me 2017 T6 on Friday. It’s an oryx white BlueMotion DSG. Being my first modern Transporter I’m still acquainting myself with all the features, but so far I’m very happy with it. I’ll be converting it to a camper as soon as I can along with a few other upgrades like CarPlay. I hope to be an active member of the community and reading other posts on here you seem like a friendly lot.

Cheers!
David.
Eeyup, tha’ll be reyt.

Welcome from another (North) Yorkshire dweller. Good luck with the conversion - exciting and expensive times ahead. The forum is fantastic at helping you spend your money….
True that. Thanks to this forum I’ve already bought a Carista code scanner and I’m looking at aftermarket head units.

Welcome Dave and congrats on the new van :thumbsup: .
Love the dog , what is she? she looks like a young 'doodly thing '?

Welcome David.
I always remember one of my Yorkshire customers describing how he likes his tea. ( luckily we drink Yorkshire tea in the wotkshop anyway ! ) But envelop brown was the colour I had to achieve haha.

Welcome Dave and congrats on the new van :thumbsup: .
Love the dog , what is she? she looks like a young 'doodly thing '?
Thanks JumpShip, she’s a cockapoo, an absolute softy and total princess

Welcome David.
I always remember one of my Yorkshire customers describing how he likes his tea. ( luckily we drink Yorkshire tea in the wotkshop anyway ! ) But envelop brown was the colour I had to achieve haha.
They’re a bit funny these Yorkshire folk. I’m an exiled Geordie living down here having decided to make one of them my wife!

Morning and welcome from another Yorkshire man just outside York and also a dog lover

View attachment 253790
There’s gorgeous Mark and thanks

Back