New T6.1 owner, but already have a T4

NeilJ

VIP Member
Hiya gang,
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I've not long been the owner of a T6.1 SWB that is my works van for my own business.
I have no intentions of modding her, as she'll be a work van, although she will be looked after. That said, I'll probably still put some more sound deadening material in her, fit some better speakers, then get tempted by other upgrades.....

My main reason for being here, is for advice no the technical side of these vehicles. I'm used to simple electrical systems found in T4's, of which I already also own, as opposed to the complex multitude of various systems in this beast....... Recently highlighted by an aquaplaning incident that has caused some issues to electrical systems underneath the van, after destroying a bunch of the plastic under covers.... Oh well, joys of motoring!

Here's to looking forward to reading some informative info

Hiya gang,
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I've not long been the owner of a T6.1 SWB that is my works van for my own business.
I have no intentions of modding her, as she'll be a work van, although she will be looked after. That said, I'll probably still put some more sound deadening material in her, fit some better speakers, then get tempted by other upgrades.....

My main reason for being here, is for advice no the technical side of these vehicles. I'm used to simple electrical systems found in T4's, of which I already also own, as opposed to the complex multitude of various systems in this beast....... Recently highlighted by an aquaplaning incident that has caused some issues to electrical systems underneath the van, after destroying a bunch of the plastic under covers.... Oh well, joys of motoring!

Here's to looking forward to reading some informative info
Welcome along @NeilJ

The plastic covers seems to be more of a T6.1 issue than it was on the T6, but you’ll find the part numbers if you haven’t got replacements already.

What business is the van needed for?

Enjoy,
Adam.

Welcome along @NeilJ

The plastic covers seems to be more of a T6.1 issue than it was on the T6, but you’ll find the part numbers if you haven’t got replacements already.

What business is the van needed for?

Enjoy,
Adam.
Cheers Adam,
I've set up a Chimney sweeping business, so the van isn't going to be abused with tonnes of kit in the back.

I've replaced one of the covers, just got the one that comes from within the wheel arch on back order. Hope to be with me in a few more days....

Back