New

Nidge67

Hi All

Girlfriend just got home from fixing her T6 van. Looking very happy with herself. I asked to see the invoice.
Tbh I don’t know what I don’t know but my instincts are telling me something isn’t right with this

Any opinions?

0300f0dd-5459-47c7-ab16-2fc4de0b745e.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
never heard of a clow plug :think smile bounce:

on a serious not it sounds about right for new egr and fitting

If they've done the work as described on that invoice that's very reasonable, I've no idea how the labour could be as low as that for the work described, if they can do that work in 2 hours they should be in the pits at the next F1 race.
Have you got any reason to doubt that the work has been carried out. or wasn't required?

If they've done the work as described on that invoice that's very reasonable, I've no idea how the labour could be as low as that for the work described, if they can do that work in 2 hours they should be in the pits at the next F1 race.
Have you got any reason to doubt that the work has been carried out. or wasn't required?
Just looking at EGR valve unit cost online and seen prices of £260 at GSF and thought the price of £581 was a bit steep. In hind sight it does say fitting as well so perhaps that cost wasn’t reflected in the labour costs.
Thanks for the second opinion. I’ll sleep easier now.
Keep up the good work.

Back