Newbie from Cumbria!

Dantheman78

VIP Member
Evening all:)
I introduced myself on here July/Aug time announcing how ‘over the moon’ I was to be picking up my T6 Kombi…..
So here I am a few weeks later and apart from a ABS sensor issue (resolved by you helpful lot) it been plain sailing:)
However (wishing I’d done my research first) I’ve since discovered quite a few horror stories about the 204 biturbo (what I’ve bought) which I was completely unaware of…..
Is there anybody out there with the same that haven’t suffer at the hands of these beasts? I’m desperately looking for some sort of good news from some owners to help put my mind at rest…..
Great forum BTW!!! Still finding my feet with it but you truly seem like great people!!!!!

Yours hopefully
Danny

IMG_8428.jpeg

IMG_8197.jpeg

IMG_7325.jpeg

Welcome again @Dantheman78

If you've not found it bookmark this thread where some experiences with the engine are being collected

Good call @roadtripper ! Thank you for that:) Still finding my feet with the forum malarkey lol
I did sort of know to look for threads based on what I wanted to know but when looking only found bad news…. I was desperately searching for some good lol :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thank you @monkeybusiness :thumbsup: It was love at first sight haha
I’ve just wanted one for so long and never thought there would be problematic ones…… I've had a few VW’s in the past and they’ve always been super reliable hence not really doing much research. Hopefully I’ll be one of the lucky ones!

Back