Orders & delivery dates

Caulkhead

Builder
T6 Guru
What are the delivery dates from order placed at the moment, or do they vary depending on what van spec you are placing an order for ?

How long is a piece of string, it seems to be a bit like that. My Cali too six months and I've heard of vans taking longer :(

I believe they have got better since the ridiculous timescales when changing over from the euro5 production line to the euro6. Studleyglass was waiting around the 11 month mark for his highline kombi. Have heard that it is now about 5 months.

Ordered my Highline van end of November, could have it mid March.

My Kombi highline 204 DSG arrived yesterday at dealership 2 March 17, order placed with VW by dealer 19 Sept 16. (5 1/2 months)

Not yet. I was advised that I would get a build week 5-6 weeks from order - I think I'm just at the end of week 5. I will probably make a call next week.

I know that Californias are on a long lead time but I'm now getting worried that my Kombi Highline will take a lot longer than I'm expecting.....

Mine came early, Ordered 16th November, Arrived 20th February - Was told mid-end March

Very high spec 204 DSG Highline Kombi that was

I was quoted 6 months by VW Bristol

I've gone for a similar spec that a dealer had available I got a cracking deal and I'm hoping it will be delivered next week - Ill be joining team grey :thumbsup:

I guess that I had better start chasing around straight away to see what deals are available both discount & delivery/build dates.
Do any dealers that anyone knows of have any more pull than others ?

I guess that I had better start chasing around straight away to see what deals are available both discount & delivery/build dates.
Do any dealers that anyone knows of have any more pull than others ?

I used Swiss Van who are a broker, I'd give them a try?

Back