Mine vw under tray has been off for a few weeks having work done on it and it definitely cuts down the engine noise. It has the sound deadening on it and is going back on tomorrow. I have only ever had panel vans on loan and can now see why they always sounds noisy compared to my combi even with mine being a euro 5 .
its got to be a good upgrade if you don’t have one fitted.

Morning All,

Just fitted one of these to a 2015 T28.

Feels strong, holes line up very well, fitted first time perfectly. Arrived next day - £52. Used 8mm stainless button bolts 20mm long, with stainless washers.
Make sure you clean the threaded holes before you install. If your van is a few years old, they will be corroded, and either a 8mm tap, or just a decent M8 bolt and ratchet with plenty of oil !!

Looking to buy front under tray. Some say it is 1 part, others 2 parts. Cannot understand why it is not standard fitting on T6s

Just had my 2018 T6 Highline serviced at the local VW dealer, previous owner must have had trays fitted all round but the Ad Blue one is sagging, dealer wanted £170 to replace, claimed it's not covered in the warranty. So, looking for any recommendations Genuine or non Factory.

Back