Quirky/different fit outs.

Jonesy123

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Over the years I've seen more Evo motion furniture than I can bare.

Has anyone got an unusual or quirky fit out in their van? Something different from the usual?

Be great to see some photos if anyone wants to share

Over the years I've seen more Evo motion furniture than I can bare.

Has anyone got an unusual or quirky fit out in their van? Something different from the usual?

Be great to see some photos if anyone wants to share

1000007378.jpg
1000007384.jpg
1000007382.jpg

Normal van/car seating for 4 adults (Inc driver) and space for 2 full size mountain bikes, and a full kitchen with sink, fridge, gas hob. Also space for one person to sleep in the van WITH the bikes inside (yet to be built).

Oh and it's in a SWB caravelle and is all fully removable with zero modifications made to the van.

Quirky enough for ya?! :rofl:

Literally no one offers this sort of set up so I've had to design and build it all myself.

View attachment 237724
View attachment 237725
View attachment 237726

Normal van/car seating for 4 adults (Inc driver) and space for 2 full size mountain bikes, and a full kitchen with sink, fridge, gas hob. Also space for one person to sleep in the van WITH the bikes inside (yet to be built).

Oh and it's in a SWB caravelle and is all fully removable with zero modifications made to the van.

Literally no one offers this sort of set up so I've had to design and build it all myself.
That might be the best MTB lovers set up I've ever seen

View attachment 237724
View attachment 237725
View attachment 237726

Have you got a pop top?

Mine still in the planning stage. Van is a SWB startline 9 seat window van, down to 6 seats currently. 2-3(2/1)-1 configuration

We both like camping but not sleeping on the floor on air beds. Want 4 seats. Dont plan to cook inside so no pop top. Want a full width comfy bed. Will mainly use camp sites with a drive away awning tent.

Looked at RIB / rock and roll / Caravelle seats - all minimum £3k

Current thinking is to use the Kombi single and shuttle middle seats in row 2 to get our 4 seats. Then have a reverse U shape set up with the long row of floor cupboards down the drivers side with maybe a draw fridge / top loader. Short row of cupboards down the passenger side to finish behind the seats with an extra shelf / box to make up the rest of the bed base.

Row 2 seats will come out when we go camping. Standard leisure battery set up and diesel heater.

Why dont you try Rusty Lees Rock and roll beds? Hes a pal of mine. Much cheaper than 3k and in my opinion the best in the u.k
I wouldn't fit anything else in my vans.

Cheers!

Nope, a pop top would obviously give a greater bed area, but being a Caravelle it's out of budget at the moment. Maybe I'll look at one in a year or 2 once I've used the van for a bit.
Yeah it would change everything mate. Definitely worth investing in.

Back