Range Rover Sport Brembos/Discs on Transporter?

SteBliss

Is there any reason why Range Rover sport discs (5x120) and Range Rover Sport Brambo Callipers won’t go straight on a T5/T6 with a calliper bracket?

Does anyone make calliper brackets for such a conversion?

Is there any reason why Range Rover sport discs (5x120) and Range Rover Sport Brambo Callipers won’t go straight on a T5/T6 with a calliper bracket?

Does anyone make calliper brackets for such a conversion?
Dunno about the RR brakes, but if you want some top quality aftermarket discs/calipers/pads that are designed to fit he T6/6.1 without any modifications, you won’t go far wrong with the offerings from @Nutexa Frictions. No affiliation, just a very happy customer.

Camper conversion = extra weight. Just thought some extra stopping power wouldn’t be a bad thing. Also bigger discs/callipers look miles better. Just my opinion

Can someone enlighten as to why you need to f**k about fixing range rover discs and calipers on what is basically a builders van I have as it came discs and it still stops fine
I'm not saying don't do it I'm just curious
For the same reason we f**k around and put splitters, big wheels, spoilers, side bars, have fancy leather seats in our builders vans :rolleyes:

In that case does anyone bother customising any vehicle from factory spec?. There are builders vans and there are Transporters .
Transporters have become an epicentre for customisation mostly for the better :cool:

Back