Re-converted, Facelifted Big thanks to Knights Customs

Adam H

T6 Pro
I know there is some familar faces here that I recognise from Instgram and Facebook, so some of you will know this already ( T6dublife on instagram ).

But just wanted to give Camper Conversion Company in Lincolnshire - Knights Custom a shout out for the amazing work they've done on my already loved van. In September last year I decided to rip out my conversion which was in the van when we bought it as a camper. With the intention of re-converting it myself or doing alot of work myself, So i completely gutted it, sound deadened, thermal lined and insulated.

Only to realise If i wanted the van to be ready for spring.........I was never going to have the time to do it even though I would have loved to. So I took a trip down to Knights custom conversions and straight away knew they were a different level entirely to the standard conversions.

So Here is a pic of my old interior and then the new, bearing in mind my van is a short wheelbase, the new interior has so much more space its unbelievable.

Also gone for a Leighton vans bumper, spliter and 6.1 front end conversion, with THQ headlights to finish it off, and a thurle pull out awning.

Excuse my poor excuse for pictures, I'm going to get some better ones with the cab as I've also gloss black the lower dash, and alcantara A/B pillars as soon as I've given it all a clean at the weekend, not had a real chance to use it or clean it yet.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-41-47 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-42-05 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-41-56 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-49-15 Facebook.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-42-24 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-42-32 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-42-28 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-42-16 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-42-12 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 18-42-39 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

You made and great choice by taking it to Knights and your van looks ace.
They converted my van a few years back and i've been very very pleased with it to date.
If i did it again I would probably go for handle-less as I've broken one already when moving the Reimo seat back...my error doh.
When doing my research i was struck that they were one of the few converters who actually listened and worked around our requirements.
Enjoy your van! :thumbsup:

You made and great choice by taking it to Knights and your van looks ace.
They converted my van a few years back and i've been very very pleased with it to date.
If i did it again I would probably go for handle-less as I've broken one already when moving the Reimo seat back...my error doh.
When doing my research i was struck that they were one of the few converters who actually listened and worked around our requirements.
Enjoy your van! :thumbsup:

Thanks Ricardo, yes already they've prooved a good choice as I'm sure Jon is sick of my requests haha, but nothing is ever too much trouble. Might have to take my little teardrop trailer to them later in the year for an overhaul too :D

Back