Recommendations for heavy-duty tent pegs

Bav

Explore, discover, enjoy, repeat...
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Looking for recommendations for heavy-duty tent pegs for my drive-away awning please.

I'm thinking of the screw-in type (to resist lifting out in high winds, rather than for use on really hard ground), but I don't want to carry around a drill, so I'm considering using a ratchet socket wrench if that's a feasible option.

TIA

Some good ideas over here,.....

The screw in trampoline fixings are best for soft ground but not pegs as such.

The screw pegs work well when smashed in with a hammer.... But might need twisting out.

Looking for recommendations for heavy-duty tent pegs for my drive-away awning please.

I'm thinking of the screw-in type (to resist lifting out in high winds, rather than for use on really hard ground), but I don't want to carry around a drill, so I'm considering using a ratchet socket wrench if that's a feasible option.

TIA
I use the screw in one's all the time on hard ground with a small makita impact driver just to make life easy.
I could use rock pegs but would need a club hammer to bash them in but opted for the easy option.
so either small drill or club hammer in van. google translate Southerners club hammer Northerners lump hammer

Back