Reimo pop top: EasyFit or SuperFlat?

BigYoeKing

Czech member
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guys, I'm looking for a pop up roof for my t6. I chose reimo and now I'm deciding between easyfit and superflat. don't know how it is with the installation? superflat is also self-adhesive and just sticks like easyfit? Thank you

I've only ever installed the superflat version.
Strengthening frame is in 4 pieces. Not difficult to install but it does take time to get it fitting well before the final install with adhesive and pop rivets. I rough up the surfaces and degrease for better adhesion of the adhesive.
Installing the fibreglass part isn't difficult once you've done the rivnuts for the brackets and struts. Again it's just a bit time consuming to ensure everything is perfect. And then the final adjustments to get it centered and flat to ensure no creaking or wind noise when driving.
Installing the canvas is nerve-wracking as you want to end up with the canvas tight and with no wrinkles/creases.

Where do you buy a Reimo roof for self installation? I had an Easi-fit professionally installed in 2018. As far as I was aware there is a single UK importer who only supplied other approved trade installers. This was to maintain a record of installations, warranty and the correct safe standard of work.

Edit; just realised you are in the Czech and Ireland.

I've only ever installed the superflat version.
Strengthening frame is in 4 pieces. Not difficult to install but it does take time to get it fitting well before the final install with adhesive and pop rivets. I rough up the surfaces and degrease for better adhesion of the adhesive.
Installing the fibreglass part isn't difficult once you've done the rivnuts for the brackets and struts. Again it's just a bit time consuming to ensure everything is perfect. And then the final adjustments to get it centered and flat to ensure no creaking or wind noise when driving.
Installing the canvas is nerve-wracking as you want to end up with the canvas tight and with no wrinkles/creases.
thanks for the advice. Do you happen to have an installation manual? i found only for easyfit.

Where do you buy a Reimo roof for self installation? I had an Easi-fit professionally installed in 2018. As far as I was aware there is a single UK importer who only supplied other approved trade installers. This was to maintain a record of installations, warranty and the correct safe standard of work.

Edit; just realised you are in the Czech and Ireland.
I'm from the Czech Republic, it can be bought either in Germany or Poland without assembly

thanks for the advice. Do you happen to have an installation manual? i found only for easyfit.

I'm from the Czech Republic, it can be bought either in Germany or Poland without assembly
How much is it to buy in euros in Germany/Poland?

around 4500 euros. now I still have an offer for austops, so it is about 700e cheaper

Back