Reimo Roof Add-on Gutter Channels To Prevent Wet Seats!

Do you find any noticeable increase in wind noise with these fitted? I only need one for the drivers side as have a multirail on passenger side.

Thanks.

@Dilbert I've not noticed everything substantial with regards to wind noise, but having a camper conversion, fiamma, wind deflectors and a so called bathtub!! on the roof if would be hard to say if they have added to the small amount of noise I currently get.

Is there anything for side sliders ?
Been looking at this thread and thinking possibly I need one !

Also been thinking about a Remo multi rail on both sides for my ocd !

I've got C channels inside and under both sides HiLo roof for awning (Rail Sale, soon to have Vango Palm)
So a multi rail will be had to purely deflect rain from going in doors !
Dunno
Possibly expensive reimo rain deflectors ! But i could use them when roof down !

Also not sure if they going make it look more like a camper (as ya know im trying for it not to ! SPORT reasons !)

I'll have a look at some at camper jam
Never taken much notice ! Bloody Forum strikes again !

VanX will probably be there. Ring him up and check, he could pop them on the van so you can have a decent nose..

The Reimo gutter arrived today and I’m initially underwhelmed! I was expecting more than a length of misshaped and rough piece of rubber. The add says plastic gutter!
Is this the product and I need to coax it into the finished item as per @Peatey pic?

E166C088-C393-43B0-A8EC-534C1B847216.jpeg

Mine came hard plastic backef to which the 3m tape is attached and then a rubber channel.
I know it came in a coil and I paid £24.00 for two sides

The Reimo gutter arrived today and I’m initially underwhelmed! I was expecting more than a length of misshaped and rough piece of rubber. The add says plastic gutter!
Is this the product and I need to coax it into the finished item as per @Peatey pic?

View attachment 45286
Thanks for sharing photo .... sorry I am catching up as been away.

@Wills 1. Any chance I can see the profile photo of this Reimo Gutter and may be an end? 2. Do you mind sharing how much you paid and how long it is? 3. I am with you looking at this photo - underwhelmed .... this is just attached with the 3m tape attached?

@Peatey & @Wills - do you think they could be attached to a slider door? (fyi I have 2 sliders on my shuttle). I am not convinced I want to go the full Reimo Awning/Gutter etc. Therefore something that stops the rain coming in when parked up would be perfect.... Thoughts?

Thanks Paul.

It's just a length of profiled rubber channel that you bend to the shape you want it to follow and stick it with the attached 3M tape. The idea is that you mount it on the roof and A pillar and follow the shape of the door as in Peatey's pic above, and then bend the front down so that water runs down and drips onto the front wing instead of inside the driver's door when you open it. Simple but effective.

I have C channel awning rail on both sides and it doesn't help in the slightest. If you wanted to put it above the sliding door you would probably need a second length so you could channel the water forward and then down onto the wing as before. Saying that, I've never had a problem of water dripping into the sliding door when it's opened, I think it's just a design flaw of the front gutters (or absence)

It’s fairly safe to say that if VW built a boat it would sink.
Never had a vehicle before that was designed so badly as to allow water in doors and windows.

Back