Knitting? I had you down as more of the crochet kind of guy
He diagnosed me with dementia with seconds of forgetting how he likes his Tea coffee ( i cant remember what he drinks let alone how he likes it )

3 forum mothers ( sorry i mean members ) in my office at one time , you can imagine cant you , i assume the forum could have closed down for that day ha ha

Just nipped out to Cannock today, well I say ‘nipped out’ but it’s a 400 mile round trip, to get some new shocks on my van. Having spoken on the phone then chatted this morning, I’ve just driven back up north in a van that’s transformed.
Pot holes and shitty roads not withstanding, the comfort of my ride has improved dramatically.
Koni Special Active shocks on standard suspension completely ticks my box.
Thanks for the work chaps

Finally got around to sorting the suspension on the can today, headed out from wet and windy south Wales to the bright sunny uplands of the midlands to see Steve and the crew at @CRS Performance.

Can't fault the service, changed the springs and shocks all round. Ride is now so much better, no crashing and rolling around corners. The drive back to south Wales (was still wet and windy when I hit the M4) was like driving a different vehicle. I'll be honest I've no real clue what the guys fitted, I just had a good chat with Steve told him what I wanted and he went away and sorted it out.

Next job, swap out the 17" Devonports for some 20"s and we're good to go. :)

Finally got around to sorting the suspension on the can today, headed out from wet and windy south Wales to the bright sunny uplands of the midlands to see Steve and the crew at @CRS Performance.

Can't fault the service, changed the springs and shocks all round. Ride is now so much better, no crashing and rolling around corners. The drive back to south Wales (was still wet and windy when I hit the M4) was like driving a different vehicle. I'll be honest I've no real clue what the guys fitted, I just had a good chat with Steve told him what I wanted and he went away and sorted it out.

Next job, swap out the 17" Devonports for some 20"s and we're good to go. :)
You have had the H&R coil over kit fitted to your Van . This is the best coil over kit on the market by a country mile . The spec of these kits is our own design . Some one asked on a competitors thread last Friday about a comparison with another brand . I rudely replied on their thread that this is the best kit on the market and upset the admin ( apologies guys ) It was a huge coincidence that on that specific day i had removed a competitors kit to fit this H&R kit and the results were overwhelmingly better. so no apologies for offering the best advice to customers asking for it . Ill just be a little more polite in my approach in future and not tread on sensitive toes !!
Also for clarity we enjoy and like selling the STX kits but they are sold as a budget kit here at CRS not our top of the line kits .
Enjoy your new found comfort and handling RandleMacmurphy .

KW STXa.jpg

STX A  kit  removed  fronm clients  car.jpg

DSC_8784.jpg

I also ‘nipped up’ to Cannock, 5hr round trip but my god was it worth it! My 2018 T30 DSG camper had been neglected for a while but a broken rear spring finally made me pull the trigger and after an easy chat with Steve we agreed Koni Definition kit all round would lower it 50mm and give me the comfort I was missing. My wishbone bushes were also knackered so the guys put Powerflex in to sort that.

While there I enquired about anti-roll bars and given I have a heavy popup roof that was recommended. No pressure sell at all but I reckoned while in the hands of experts it made sense to let them work their magic.

I needed a full set of brakes and Steve’s guys did that for me too. All round incredible old fashioned service, not to mention just being lovely guys.

I finally got the van I always wanted. It doesn’t dip, roll, crash or wallow, and feels great on roundabouts. Looks better too.
I drove back to Reading with a very contented grin.

BTW changing the tyres last week has made a big difference too, from original Contivan 215/60/17 to Michelin CC2 235/55/17, a much smoother, more planted ride.

I also ‘nipped up’ to Cannock, 5hr round trip but my god was it worth it! My 2018 T30 DSG camper had been neglected for a while but a broken rear spring finally made me pull the trigger and after an easy chat with Steve we agreed Koni Definition kit all round would lower it 50mm and give me the comfort I was missing. My wishbone bushes were also knackered so the guys put Powerflex in to sort that.

While there I enquired about anti-roll bars and given I have a heavy popup roof that was recommended. No pressure sell at all but I reckoned while in the hands of experts it made sense to let them work their magic.

I needed a full set of brakes and Steve’s guys did that for me too. All round incredible old fashioned service, not to mention just being lovely guys.

I finally got the van I always wanted. It doesn’t dip, roll, crash or wallow, and feels great on roundabouts. Looks better too.
I drove back to Reading with a very contented grin.

BTW changing the tyres last week has made a big difference too, from original Contivan 215/60/17 to Michelin CC2 235/55/17, a much smoother, more planted ride.
Before and after…

IMG_9322.jpeg

IMG_9329.jpeg

looks awesome!!
Is the definition kit the black one?
What made you go for that over the usual red special active?
I’m not sure what you’re referring to there David, the only difference I could see in the photos is the lowered height. Nevertheless, the Koni dampers are actually red (I was offered a choice of black or red). I just described what feel I was after and went with Steve’s recommendation.

Another happy customer of Steve and the team at CRS. Full definition kit on our T32 camper. The ride was my priority but I am absolutely taken with the look too now I’ve stuck the 18s on it. Ride wise it is most noticeable on the slow, urban roads and bendy, wiggly B roads, which is where it needed treatment the most. Much more car like. To be fair, on a stretch of motorway or decent A road I though it was rather comfortable before really, but the dog really didn’t like being on the back seat on the back roads where it behaved a bit like a boat at sea before.

IMG_0835.jpeg

IMG_0834.jpeg

IMG_0828.jpeg

Another happy customer of Steve and the team at CRS. Full definition kit on our T32 camper. The ride was my priority but I am absolutely taken with the look too now I’ve stuck the 18s on it. Ride wise it is most noticeable on the slow, urban roads and bendy, wiggly B roads, which is where it needed treatment the most. Much more car like. To be fair, on a stretch of motorway or decent A road I though it was rather comfortable before really, but the dog really didn’t like being on the back seat on the back roads where it behaved a bit like a boat at sea before.

View attachment 241327

View attachment 241328

View attachment 241329
looks awesome big fan of the wheel tyre combo, how far down is it?

Back