Review: CRS Performance - Koni Definition kit

Going to add my experience with @CRS Performance . Went for the Koni kit. Now under 2m in height, way better ride and comfort, and looks the part now too. Held off adding my review until I’d driven it loaded. Totally worth the money - just wish I could have afforded it sooner. Better late than never.

Two tips to others - wheel alignment necessary afterwards and +£100pa more on insurance.
Did they say why it was more , shocks are a serviceable item and should be replaced periodically , do they charge more after AN OIL CHANGE HA HA >??

Did they say why it was more , shocks are a serviceable item and should be replaced periodically , do they charge more after AN OIL CHANGE HA HA >??
Yes they said it was a ‘modification’ that changed the performance as it had been lowered.

I asked my insurer at renewal last month about this. According to them, as long as the ride height remains fairly standard there would be no additional premium.
If it was lowered, then there would be more to pay.
I was wanting to be more or less where it sits now, or slightly adjusted to remove the slight sag at the back anyway.

Reactions: CJW
Back