Richter Sports

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Had a call the other morning from Richter sports.. during the conversation I was asked if i'd be interested in some additional power upto 235hp.. from a seperate ECU that undetectable during services etc

Price £1200..

Had a call the other morning from Richter sports.. during the conversation I was asked if i'd be interested in some additional power upto 235hp.. from a seperate ECU that undetectable during services etc

Price £1200..
And.......have you gone for it?
Seems a tad expensive but maybe that's because it's a separate ECU?

No mate..
204 is plenty for now.. my racer days have long gone.. like what I have, no need to mess..
Not at that price anyway...
I would be interested to see the difference in a little drive tho.

It's the ABT AEC. It's a piggy back ecu that's VW approved and maintains oem sensors usage etc.

It has a few built in protect features to like hp limit until engine is up to temp.

Designed for the Euro 6 150 & 204ps engines.
However it's not a custom map to you're specific engine like a pendle or revo map.

For the price I'll wait until pendle develop the Delphi ecu further.

No mate..
204 is plenty for now.. my racer days have long gone.. like what I have, no need to mess..
Not at that price anyway...
I would be interested to see the difference in a little drive tho.
What conversion work are Richter doing for you? Is it the one in MK? I was sat having a coffee in Ikea MK a couple of weeks ago and looked out the window and saw the Richter place across the road.

What conversion work are Richter doing for you? Is it the one in MK? I was sat having a coffee in Ikea MK a couple of weeks ago and looked out the window and saw the Richter place across the road.

Trying to haggle on front spoiler..but offered the two things at better price..

What front spoiler you going for? ABT?

Yeah been leaning towards the ABT.. but might wait for something different to come on the market..
Just not sure.. over a grand fitted..

235HP would give some people a surprise - although 204 probably does that as well.
My previous car was a 245HP Touareg which would pick up nicely from the lights due to the grip it had from 4wd - even moreso if you stuck it into sports mode and the roads were less than perfectly dry. There were a lot of much quicker cars that got quite a shock ;):thumbsup:

But for now I'm happy with my 140...

204 is definitely plenty; even in our heavy Cali, it's caused the occasional suprise even with cars.
Don't need or want any more; it's a 2.0 diesel after all.

204 is definitely plenty; even in our heavy Cali, it's caused the occasional suprise even with cars.
Don't need or want any more; it's a 2.0 diesel after all.

As long as the power this there wben required, thats the main thing for me..

Back