Rising from the ashes….

Keep death of the roads ?

Really should do it mate, your insurance may question why it's not progressed with the police and your payout may be lower or none at all.

Don't let lazy cops fob you off
Similar happened to a mate - old dear part crossed his path, he swerved going onto the verge and hit an item of road furniture writing his car off. Woman just drove off. He had a nightmare getting CCTV etc to track her down and she was charged on the last day of the 6 month window. WDC, leaving the scene of an accident - likely to have her licence removed!

Reactions: CAB
Sorry to hear of a fellow 8baller down! Sad day indeed, glad to hear no one was seriously ignored but being in an accident can be a terrifying experience so I hope your wife is able to overcome her fears soon.

Interested to see what you end up doing with the shuttle.

Sorry to hear of a fellow 8baller down! Sad day indeed, glad to hear no one was seriously ignored but being in an accident can be a terrifying experience so I hope your wife is able to overcome her fears soon.

Interested to see what you end up doing with the shuttle.
I’m not doing the full camper this time I’m putting a slide pod bed kitchen in … solar and lithium battery … swivel front seats
I’m calling it a dirty weekender lol going for the dsg remap Thursday too love the 150 engine… having the shuttle saved a lot of work sound proofing etc

I’m not doing the full camper this time I’m putting a slide pod bed kitchen in … solar and lithium battery … swivel front seats
I’m calling it a dirty weekender lol going for the dsg remap Thursday too love the 150 engine… having the shuttle saved a lot of work sound proofing etc
If it’s a genuine Dirty Weekender, I look forward to welcoming you to the owners FB page:thumbsup:

Link please …???
If you search FB for Dirty Weekenders you’ll find the group. The owners group is the second result, not the DW official home page. It’s only for genuine owners, not prospective buyers. All applications are checked with DW to ensure they are actual owners.

Are you talking a van converter called dw
Yup, Dirty Weekender based in Worcester, high end converters & suppliers of the egoe nest pods. I assumed that’s who you were referring to when you said “I’m calling it a dirty Weekender”

Back