Roof lining in rear frozen ?

Only noticed it when washed it with pressure washer so will just keep an eye on it when get heavy rain

Both of my Kombi door windows are leaking, must have been for a while as both the cards seem a bit soggy. The drivers side door was frozen shut for most of one day this week, couldn't open it - or shut it to get the door open alarm to clear, when I eventually got it open I could see that there had been a puddle of water on the step that would have ingressed into the seal.

The salesman has told me that they are going to fit two new windows when it's in tomorrow doing the other snags - I'm not massively confident in the dealership, too many glitches for a low mileage demo.

Both of my Kombi door windows are leaking, must have been for a while as both the cards seem a bit soggy. The drivers side door was frozen shut for most of one day this week, couldn't open it - or shut it to get the door open alarm to clear, when I eventually got it open I could see that there had been a puddle of water on the step that would have ingressed into the seal.

The salesman has told me that they are going to fit two new windows when it's in tomorrow doing the other snags - I'm not massively confident in the dealership, too many glitches for a low mileage demo.
My sliding side door was frozen shut the other day, my dealer has said that door seals can leak causing water ingress.
Seems to be a lot of niggly problems with these vans that have carried on from the t5-1

My kombi window sliders began to leak. Cleaned the slider rubbers to get rid of all the grit. Applied silicone grease with cotton bud and no issues since. Rain, heavy rain, pressure washer. All fine. Preventative maintenance for this one.

Well......they are going to replace both windows, but....the replacements didn't arrive today, so I'm in their Kombi until further notice.

Weirdly the Salesman told me that they always replace the windows if they leak, He was impressed that mine leaked on both sides, he'd never had a 'double' before!

They told me they removed, cleaned and refitted my side window when it leaked, fixed it so all good

Will be interesting to see what they actually do though.

Might be a sales ploy, as I'm in their 180 DSG 4motion, sun roof and F & R LEDs :mad: rather than continue to swap bits on mine they could just exchange it??

The LED lights are awesome, feeling a bit gutted.

Both my side windows leaked the drain holes were blocked so my wife got me a set of tube brushes of Amazon the smallest on was just the right size plus cleaned the seals with silicone spray. Stopped them leaking a treat.

After a week, two new windows and door cards supposed to be arriving today for fitting on Monday and collection on Tuesday. But that's what they told me last week?

Whatever is wrong with them the VW Techs can't fix.

Another few miles on their 4Motion it is them!

Back