Rotiform STL

BuilderJay

Senior Builder
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Here is a dedicated Thread for all those running Rotiform STL Alloys. Crack on Folks!

Found this though

Found this though

Not sure if this is anything to do with STL alloys and guy posting a wanted post for a different model?

For those interested I did ping another email to THQ asking the difference in the already available 18/20” black STL alloys to the silver version they are developing with Rotiform.. I await Mikeys reply

Got a reply off Mikey from THQ regarding the STLs

"Hello Stuart,

The offset of these wheels is too aggressive for a transporter. You will find the front will pike out of the wheel arch. We used a set of this on wheel pros van and had the centre’s machined down to make them fit. However still needed more work."

I ran a 10x20 et42 on the front with 255/35 tyre and it aired out no issues.....also had zero rubbing. I can't see why these would not fit with a 245/35 tyre

1698154968027.png

IMG_3265.jpg

Has anyone got any photos of the black STL's on their van? I'm tempted with the 18's but think the 20's will look mint.

Bugger just bought my old 20's back otherwise Id be thinking about these. Pricey though when tyre are added!!!

So looking on the website the picture is different to those on the other set they had on thier van. See below.

Screenshot_20231107_155126_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231107_155117_Instagram.jpg

So looking on the website the picture is different to those on the other set they had on thier van. See below.

View attachment 219129
Are they different? 99% of the design is the same no? is the inner lip not a proud/ sticking out? I probably would have bought some but just shelled out on a 2nd set so 3 would be pushing it

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 16.32.18.png

the original black one do look slightly different? and some on here has the 18s

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 16.37.14.png

The wheels that have just appeared on THQ are not the same width or offset and the actual design of the wheel face looks different to the ones they machined down for the blue van.

@T6ARF has some really nice black 18s on his van and they look awesome even with the fitment that THQ says isn’t right - so I am none the wiser lol

I like the look of the 18's if they are going to bring them out in a silver, all the looks of a steel with the benefits of alloy

The wheels that have just appeared on THQ are not the same width or offset and the actual design of the wheel face looks different to the ones they machined down for the blue van.

@T6ARF has some really nice black 18s on his van and they look awesome even with the fitment that THQ says isn’t right - so I am none the wiser lol
Ya the original silver ones are the 20s in black but they painted silver and machined the backs on the fronts I believe.. to pass testing they must have had to tweak the design?? All quite confusing.. happy with my DTMs haha

Back