Rotiform STL

I like the look of the 18's if they are going to bring them out in a silver, all the looks of a steel with the benefits of alloy
Not sure they are? Oddly the link THQ sent me if you search on their website for STL not showing haha??

Got a reply off Mikey from THQ regarding the STLs

"Hello Stuart,

The offset of these wheels is too aggressive for a transporter. You will find the front will pike out of the wheel arch. We used a set of this on wheel pros van and had the centre’s machined down to make them fit. However still needed more work."
I think to be fair to Rotiform and this wheel in particular we need to be clear that THQ are talking about the 20” wheel only…. they’ve obviously been working with Rotiform to produce an 8.5” wide wheel with a bigger offset of ET35 for super low vans on So Lows or on Air for example. Now that Andy @Solow Suspension (THQ) is gracing us with his presence ;) (welcome Andy) he might be able to confirm what I am assuming?

So to be clear…. I’ve been running the Rotiform STL 18” on my van since October ‘22 with absolutely no issues whatsoever. All these things are very subjective and what I like might not be to your liking, but I like how the 9” wide wheel ET30 sits on the front of my van. The tyres I’m running are 235/50 and my van is lowered by 80mm. I prefer the wheels to ‘poke out’ rather than ‘tuck in’, but as I say, this is just my preference.

I’ll put a couple of pictures below for reference. :thumbsup:

IMG_7996.jpegIMG_7780.jpegIMG_7867.jpeg

I think to be fair to Rotiform and this wheel in particular we need to be clear that THQ are talking about the 20” wheel only…. they’ve obviously been working with Rotiform to produce an 8.5” wide wheel with a bigger offset of ET35 for super low vans on So Lows or on Air for example. Now that Andy @Solow Suspension (THQ) is gracing us with his presence ;) (welcome Andy) he might be able to confirm what I am assuming?

So to be clear…. I’ve been running the Rotiform STL 18” on my van since October ‘22 with absolutely no issues whatsoever. All these things are very subjective and what I like might not be to your liking, but I like how the 9” wide wheel ET30 sits on the front of my van. The tyres I’m running are 235/50 and my van is lowered by 80mm. I prefer the wheels to ‘poke out’ rather than ‘tuck in’, but as I say, this is just my preference.

View attachment 219168View attachment 219169View attachment 219170
Love that!! The STL's work so wheel black on silver.

Correct Mikey is referring the the 20's we put on the wheelpros van when we first built it.

They have now just landed in Transporter fitment and are in stock.

Love that!! The STL's work so wheel black on silver.

Correct Mikey is referring the the 20's we put on the wheelpros van when we first built it.

They have now just landed in Transporter fitment and are in stock.
Do they look like the 18's and the 20's on the blue van or like on the website? The ones on the website look like a flatter face.

on the pics on the web, 18's look to have a ring in the centre and the 20's look like a flatter face??

I see what you mean. They are standard gallery images sent to us by Rotiform. They actually look as these to in our video

I see what you mean. They are standard gallery images sent to us by Rotiform. They actually look as these to in our video
So would it be possible to get the Transporter fitment front wheels and the standard fitment rear wheel (with a smaller offset) so thet the rear wheels dont sit as far in ?

View attachment 219168View attachment 219169View attachment 219170
Yes man! I love it! I'm thinking similar set up but not as low.
Have you anymore photos of the van side on?

Back