Shoe/Croc storage ideas

lebb2017

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I was thinking of storage for our camping crocs.
Something simple like below - using bungee to hold them in place.
Placement either at the bottom of the double seat (ours doesn’t swivel) or the end of the bed.
IMG_6465.jpeg

Another option i thought is to repurpose a fabric “over the door” storage hanger (something I already have):
IMG_6479.jpeg

Thoughts please / how do you store shoes when camping?

By the way we do already have trays for walking boots - was thinking more for non-mucky footwear :)

We use something like this for our shoes, it’s expandable and can be stuffed in somewhere when packing and when onsite it just about goes under the van by the sliding door

Here it is, waiting for the next trip (daughters crocs added for full effect!)
Thank you for sharing! This would also be useful in our car boot actually.

It has made me think I could put our mucky shoes/boots under the bed (it’s L shape bed, not R&R) at night, and use my bungee option for just the crocs which might be needed for night time toilet trip. This leaves the space on the floor free for the doggo.
I’ve left shoes under the van before but I have visions of spiders/slugs setting up home overnight :eek:

Update: I got a folding organiser from amazon. It fits 2 pairs of muddy boots, and will sit comfortably under the bed (out of the way) while we sleep.
If it’s empty it can be folded down fairly flat and stowed away.

IMG_6650.jpeg
IMG_6652.jpeg
Thanks again @cgtmiles for sharing yours.

I can't think of a single reason any sane person, under or over 10, would want to use crocs.
I expect they're also made of non-recyclable plastic cos that's the sort of product they are.
Just wrong.

Back