Simultaneous Bluetooth connections to 2 sets of headphones - possible?

Bav

Explore, discover, enjoy, repeat...
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have an MS Surface Pro tablet which we use in the van to stream YT vids and catch-up TV on an evening.

On site, after quiet time, we're never quite sure if we're disturbing other campers - especially when the pop-top's up. So, I was wondering, is it possible to simultaneously connect 2 sets of wireless headphones via Bluetooth? If anyone has done this, I'd be grateful if you could point me in the direction of the hardware required to achieve.

TIA

We have one of these Oasis Plus we used it for the tv but found with 2 headphones connected the tv pixelated like mad we now use a bluetooth speaker much better

Reactions: Bav
It would appear that it's not possible with the surface pro. Sorry to mislead. Samsung and apple Mobile devices apply to 2 + 1 wired. I've done with samsung laptops and apple mac books etc, but thats not very helpful here is it?!.......No. but I see that you can get a wireless mouse and keyboard the the surface pro. So maybe it can.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bav
Perhaps something to explore if it works on your tablet - it seems to be down to capabilities of the bluetooth chip (minimum Bluetooth 5)

Perhaps something to explore if it works on your tablet - it seems to be down to capabilities of the bluetooth chip (minimum Bluetooth 5)
Some light, bedtime reading - thanks @mmi :thumbsup:

Reactions: mmi
Another idea would be to keep a giant bag of foam earplugs in the van and hand them out when you arrive at a site.

Back