So where are you located?

t6stu

T6 Pro
dont know if this has been done already. I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is from as I see a few nice looking T6's around and would be nice to see if they are on here.

I will kick off!

Essex, near stansted airport :x3:

The clue is in me title ;)

If you click on the map symbol below our logo/picture there is a map also you can click on maps on the top bar, most of us have your location on there :thumbsup:

True, maybe time I went back to the Midlands. My missus has spotted a red/white generation 6 several times in Holyhead so there must be more around here.

feelin lonely in North Oxfordshire. Not far from another fine white T6 though as @StudleyGlass is just up the M40\42. Shall be passing by early Saturday morning as I have to tow the kids sailing boats and a RIB up to Staffs. Wave if you see me.
Speaking of which, waved and flashed a blackberry T6 today - nothing - either they were (a) asleep at the wheel, (b) not down wiv the forum, or (c) jealous of my LED's!
Could just be that they knew me and thought "I'm not waving at that bloke!"
Who knows.

The beautiful Liverpool on the sea......
Well alright it's not, it's the River Mersey where if you want to go swimming, make sure you do the breast stroke to push the turds either side of you !!!!!! ;):)

Back